Friday, May 1, 2009

Sophie's Sleeps through the Night


Our Sophie, not even 3 months old and sleeping through the night. Well 1 night, crossing my fingers for tonight!


I woke this morning after hearing Sophie make her usual fussy noises when she gets hungry. I checked the clock and it was 5 a.m. I thought to myself, that's strange I don't remember getting up last night. I asked Albert, "did you feed Sophie last night?" Still half asleep he said no. I started thinking about what happened last night... I fed Sophie at 7 p.m., she fell asleep around 8:15 p.m., put her in bed 8:30 p.m., checked my email got ready for bed 9 p.m., asleep at 9:01 p.m. Than it hit me, WOW I just had 8 straight hours of sleep! Lets just say I was in a good mood this morning! I just hope this is a start to more nights like this.

Here are some photos from our shopping trip to Z Gallerie. Funny thing is that we never buy anything but we love looking at the things in there. Emma especially likes all the animal like stuff as you can see below. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh man.. i hope she doesnt smile that way to me, ill cave everytime..

'whats that emma? you want this double decker bus? are you sure?'

=smiles=

'alrighty then. i'll take two buses please.'