Monday, September 29, 2008

On a plane and far away from home

Albert left at 3:15 a.m. to board a plane bound for Alabama to meet with his business partners. He has been in talks with 2 of his previous agents to start up a web based company to analys merchant statements. It is a new endeavor for him and one that we pray will be successful. He will be returning home to us on October 1st. It has been a long time since we have been apart and the first time he has been away from Emma by himself.
UPDATE: Albert arrived safely to Alabama at 12:40 pst!

Albert-Please be safe and take care of yourself. We are praying for you, love you and miss you!

Weekend update:
Eden went to her first party. She was invited for a swim/birthday party with 7 other girls at a private lake. She had so much fun!

Emma is getting to be Ms. Independent. She found our rice despenser and dumped rice all over the kitchen floor. Albert discovered this and tried to scold Emma but she thought it was cute. I proceeded to bring her to the scene of her crime and told her "no, no, we don't throw rice!" I had to use my stern voice and she began to cry saying "rice, rice..." while pointing at her mess. She had her first timeout. =( I don't think she will be doing that again, I hope.

The baby is beginning to move and kick more often. It happens most right after I eat or when I am trying to sleep, go figure! I have my ultrasound appointment on Thursday. I am happy to report that I did NOT develop gestational diabetes this time around. Thanks for all your prayers! This is becoming a much more enjoyable pregnancy then Emma's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ate! :) i'm glad the pregnancy isn't as bad as before. and emma's time out picture is so cute. but sad. but cute. haha.
MISS YOU GUYS. love love love.