Monday, November 3, 2008

Rainy Day Fun

Ghetto Emma
About this photo
Emma loves wearing Daddy's hat and she put on Eden's costume headband. The combination of the 2 plus her acting like she is cold makes for one GHETTO pose! LOL


FYI: Eden has a new cell number. Please text or email us to get Eden's new number. Thank you!

I am 6 months as of today! 3 more months left to go! Grow baby!


The rains have been pouring down on us in Oregon and have kept us indoors. Yesterday after church, we went for a grocery run to Costco. On our drive back we drove through huge puddles in the road and thought it would be fun to take the kids on a rain walk. I used to do this with my sister when we were little. My mom would dress us up in our raincoats and boots and we would walk around looking for puddles to splash in. We did this through much of our childhood until an unfortunate incident involving one of my most embarrassing moments of my life created by my sister brought this to a stop. (SHIVER) Okay back to the present: here are a few pictures and videos of the girls having some rainy day fun!

No comments: