Friday, January 30, 2009

Update # 2

So I went in for my doctor's appointment yesterday and nothing has changed. The baby is growing on track (not to small/not to big) and I am still uncomfortable. The contractions are still coming, infrequent and annoying. My cravings for sugar are increasing and have to say I have been cheating on my diabetic diet a lot more. I am just counting down the days, hours, minutes till the baby arrives!

I got a call regarding our house and they are saying we should be ready to sign and move in by Feb. 13th. This is a week later then I anticipated but happy none the less. We will be celebrating Valentines day in our new house, hopefully with a new baby too.

Kid's update:
Emma has learned all of her alphabets now and can say all of the letters except W and X. She hasn't quite figured out how to make the sound. She knows all of her colors and can say white, pink, blue, and yellow. Last night I was pointing to things that were white and asking Emma what the color was. I pointed to a flower, our bed sheets, and my teeth to all she replied WHITE. Then I pointed to Albert's teeth and she paused and then looked at me... I whispered to her that it was yellow and she laughed. Hahaha! Poor Albert, we pick on you too much!

Eden has been sick lately with a deep cough and raspy voice. She is either walking to school or riding her bike. She doesn't want her parents to drop her off anymore. I think she is at the age where parents are uncool. She is still doing very well in school and reading a lot in preparation for her competition. She has grown up so fast and has blossomed into her own self and personality. She will be getting my LG ENV phone which allows her to text. That just opens up to a whole new can of worms but we trust she will be responsible.
Other then that, we have just been going through our days just waiting in anticipation for things to come. Before you know it, we will be to busy to do anything else. We will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

baby baby baby! happy birthday sophia amor!