Thursday, October 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home


This is what I come home to. :) Also, a BIG thanks to Pia for giving her this toy for her first birthday.. LOL

I love our girls. You can't see in the video, but Eden is on the side making Emma go even more crazy. After not being able to sleep since last Saturday, I think I made up enough last night. I'm still a bit tired, and I think I may be coming down with something. The guy behind me in the plane from Houston to Portland was REALLY sick...

So now it's back to work, and back to our girls!

Here's Emma watching a little TV. It gets pretty cold in the mornings here, so I always make sure to bundle her up. :)


She's learning her alphabet little by little. She can say A, E, T... She can even combine them to say one of her new words... EAT!





Here's a shot of Eden at her friend Aubrey's birthday party. Aubrey's parents live near this little reservoir. It's owned by the residents who live around it. There are hiking and biking trails that go all over the place too.

She had a great time out there, and we're all very happy that she's adjusting well out here.




Emma feeling the baby! She will point at anyone who has a "belly" and go, "BABY!" It's cute... really!

I think this puts us up to speed. It's been a crazy couple of days with me away from the family, but I'm glad that everything worked out well while I was away. Thank you to everyone who have us in their prayers. Without them, I wouldn't want to know what our family would be like. Thank you again!

Also, just a quick comment. Last week we asked for suggestions on baby names, and while we got a lot of suggestions, they don't necessarily have to be names that start with the letter E. LOL. Thanks to the ones who did suggest though. If you have any suggestions, drop us a comment! We'd love to hear from you!

Lastly, today is our first ultrasound appointment! Since moving up here to Oregon, it's been really hectic trying to get things into some sort of order. We're finally going to get to "see" the baby today (or babies... as I like to tease Joy). I'll post the ultrasound pictures when I receive them. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I only suggested names that start with E cause I didn't want the baby to feel left out and have an "AC vs. CC" complex..

Plus, I was thinking of names that start with a soft A sound, so it "flows" with the other names.. but none worked. Anyways, it would only work if you had a boy, because he'd already be different, so a different letter wouldn't be so bad. If you had a girl, and named her with a different letter, then you'd have to refer to the above paragraph. haha

Of course, you could always just go with the name your son was born to be...

ALBER!! haha